Viking cruises the world's great waterways
Viking Cruises offers destination-centric river and ocean cruising designed for experienced travellers with an interest in geography, culture and history.
Featuring on-board cultural enrichment and included shore excursions, Viking’s journeys are competitively priced for genuine value.
Debuting its maiden season of ocean cruising in 2015, the sophisticated state-of-the-art Viking Star will host 930 guests on itineraries in Scandinavia and the Baltic; the Western and Eastern Mediterranean; and the British Isles.
Two additional ocean ships, Viking Sea and Viking Sky, will debut in 2016. As the world’s leading river cruise line, since its 1997 inception the company has grown to a fleet of 53 river vessels (in 2014) offering scenic cruising along the rivers of Europe, Russia, Egypt, China, and Southeast Asia.
Viking has been honoured multiple times in Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best” Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s “Gold List” as well as recognised by the editors of Cruise Critic as “Best River Cruise Line.”
The travel trade has ranked Viking as the “Best River Cruise Line” by Travel Weekly, Recommend and Travel Agent magazines, “Best Cruise Line for Luxury River Cruises” at the Luxury Travel Advisor Awards of Excellence and as “Best Overall Cruise Line for River Cruising,” “Best New River Cruise Ship” and for the sixth consecutive year, “Best River Cruise Line for Travel Agent Support” in the 2014 TravelAge West’s WAVE Awards.
For additional information, contact Viking Cruises at 1800 131 744 (Australia) or visit: www.vikingcruises.com.au
- Silversea Ships meet in Sydney Harbour
- Exhibitionism The Rolling Stones
- Advanced Skipper
- SeaDream Cuba
- Quest Tours
- SHARE on Princess Cruises
- P&O and Salt Grill
- Silver Explorer
- Princess Cruises for Christmas
- Emerald Princess
- Pacific Explorer
- Viking Ocean Cruises
- Norwegian Star for Australia
- Coral Princess rebrands
- Carnival Expands
- Aussies are World Champions
- Whale Watching Sydney 2015
- Samsonite’s Latest Hardcase Innovation
- Multi generational Cruising
- CroisiEurope Loire Princesse
- Discovering the Kimberley Coast
- The Kimberley and Mitchell Falls
- PNG with P&O
- SAILING MEKONG’s PAST IN THE PRESENT
- MSC Seaside
- MSC Opera
- Ancient encounters along the Kimberley Coast
- Cruising to St Petersburg.
- The Vasa Museum
- Sun Princess Northern Explorer
- Sailing on Emerald Princess
- French River Boating and fine Cuisine
- Carnival Spirit
- Sun Princess
- There’s something about Mary
- On SeaDream - Award-winner keeps a Czech on our taste buds
- Dawn Princess
- The 'New' Love Boat
- Senior Cruising
- Pacific Jewel
- Noosa and the River Express
- Pacific Dawn Review
- Why Fiji?
- The Depths We Go To
- Dreaming in the Mediterranean
- The Highlander
- About Us
- Hardie Grant Books