ACM can be contacted as follows
Limit of Liability Disclaimer
The information contained on this site is for information purposes only, and may not apply to your situation. The author, publisher, distributor and provider provide no warranty about the content or accuracy of content enclosed.
Information provided is subjective. Keep this in mind when reviewing this guide.
Neither the Publisher nor Author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from use of this guide.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purpose.
The editorial is the opinion of experienced cruise writers. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that information is correct and up to date at the time of publishing.
Submissions by members and contributors are subject to professional editing, but no responsibility is held for the content of these submissions.
All messages made available as part of this magazine, including any bulletin boards and chat rooms and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of Australian Cruise Magazine (ACM), unless ACM is specifically identified as the author of the message. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using the ACM web site does not mean that ACM has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.
We encourage readers to report any objectionable message to email@example.com
- Port of Seattle
- Paul Gauguin Cruises 2020 Brochure
- MSC Magnifica Visits Australia
- Silversea Ships meet in Sydney Harbour
- Exhibitionism The Rolling Stones
- Advanced Skipper
- SeaDream Cuba
- Quest Tours
- SHARE on Princess Cruises
- P&O and Salt Grill
- Silver Explorer
- Princess Cruises for Christmas
- Emerald Princess
- Pacific Explorer
- Viking Ocean Cruises
- Norwegian Star for Australia
- Coral Princess rebrands
- Carnival Expands
- Aussies are World Champions
- Whale Watching Sydney 2015
- Samsonite’s Latest Hardcase Innovation
- Explore the Falkland Islands
- Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
- Multi generational Cruising
- CroisiEurope Loire Princesse
- Discovering the Kimberley Coast
- The Kimberley and Mitchell Falls
- PNG with P&O
- SAILING MEKONG’s PAST IN THE PRESENT
- MSC Seaside
- MSC Opera
- Ancient encounters along the Kimberley Coast
- Cruising to St Petersburg.
- The Vasa Museum
- Sun Princess Northern Explorer
- Sailing on Emerald Princess
- French River Boating and fine Cuisine
- Carnival Spirit
- Sun Princess
- There’s something about Mary
- On SeaDream - Award-winner keeps a Czech on our taste buds
- Dawn Princess
- The 'New' Love Boat
- Senior Cruising
- Pacific Jewel
- Noosa and the River Express
- Pacific Dawn Review
- Why Fiji?
- The Depths We Go To
- Dreaming in the Mediterranean
- The Highlander
- About Us
- Hardie Grant Books