Escape the Winter 2015
Bits of Australia
Now that winter has kicked in, many Aussies are heading overseas, chasing the warmth of the Northern hemisphere summer.
As seasoned travellers, we know the journey is just as important as the final destination, and being properly prepared for the trip as well as your holiday is the secret of any savvy traveller!
Bits of Australia, offers a great range of travel accessories and ‘must have’ items that make embarking on and enjoying your next adventure easy and memorable.
From luggage tags and passport holders to scarves and tote bags (just to name a few) – check out our great range of Aussie made products and read our top travel tips before heading to the airport on your 2015 winter escape!
Free shipping is available within Australia for all purchases over $30
Bits of Australia’s packing tips:
1. Write a list of any essential items like toiletries and medication, and any known destinations and occasions to help plan and prepare your outfits and accessories.
2. Choose outfits that can be mix and matched to give you multiple options. Use your lists to pick outfits and remember you’ll probably be in your swimming gear most of the time!
3. Pack 3 pairs of shoes – sandals or flip flops, runners or sandshoes and a pair of dress shoes for nights out. Europe has some of the best shoes we’ve seen, so you can buy a great pair (if you need to) there!
4. Choose easy care fabrics - items that are easy to wash and dry, and don’t need ironing or dry cleaning are best. You want to spend as much time exploring that secret beach location!
5. Pack light - remember you can probably buy any essential items at the airport or your destination and you want to leave room for your shopping.